FRTG) website: http://www.freshtrafficgroup.com/
Fresh Traffic Group Announces Contract Renewal With Winnipeg
Monday, December 13, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
1. Warren Buffett's father was a republican congressman.
2. Warren Buffett is of Huguenot ancestry.
3. His first stock purchase was three shares of Cities Service Preferred purchased when he was eleven years old.
4. When he was fourteen years old, he filed his first tax return, which listed his watch and bicycle as a tax deduction of $35 for his paper route.
5. He was a capitalist at a very young age, not only delivering newspapers, but selling magazine subscriptions door-to-door, selling golf balls, and selling Coca-Cola (KO).
6. He owned a chain of pinball machines in various barber shops when he was fifteen years old.
7. In his high school yearbook, under his picture, it says 'likes math; a future stock broker.'
8. He received his B.S. in Economics from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln when he was only 19 years old.
9. He paid $31,500 for the Omaha house he lives in today (although he bought it 52 years ago).
10. He owns a house in Laguna Beach, California
If you want to see a list of all the high yield stocks that Warren Buffett has invested in through Berkshire Hathaway, go to WallStreetNewsNetwork.com.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Vidaroo Selected to Conduct Video Production for Black Eyed Peas Appearances on Oprah Winfrey Show and American Music Awards
Vidaroo Corporation (OTCBB:VIDA - News) today announced that it was selected to perform video production services for the Black Eyed Peas appearances on the Oprah Winfrey show on November 19, 2010 and the American Music Awards on November 21, 2010.
"Working on the performance for the Oprah Winfrey show was a fantastic experience. It was truly an honor to be involved with a show that brings together two of the most successful entertainment icons - the Black Eyed Peas and Oprah Winfrey," states Ian McDaniel, Vidaroo's President of Production services.
Mr. McDaniel commented further, "The American Music Awards was one of the most technically challenging video production engagements we have been involved with in a long time. The combination of 14 different screens all with specific content resulted in extremely unique technical challenges. Overcoming those challenges resulted in video output that was synchronized individually and collectively, creating a very powerful visual experience."
About Vidaroo Corporation
Vidaroo Corporation is a video technology company that provides a best-in-breed Online Video Platform, and state of the art Video Production. Vidaroo's Online Video Platform, and Video Production has earned the trust of a growing list of current and former clients including advertising agencies, iconic artists, media companies, organizations, businesses, and national brands such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola Company, Tribune News Company, Toyota, Emmis Communications, Clear Channel, Black Eyed Peas, Mary J. Blige, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and more. Vidaroo's Online Video Publishing Technology enables firms to easily create, deliver and monetize video and advertising delivery.
To learn more about the Company please visit http://vidaroo.com
Some of the above statements may be 'forward-looking' statements as defined by section 27A(c)(1)(A)(i) of the Securities Act of 1933.
See Vidaroo.com for a full safe harbor disclosure statement.
Emerging Markets Consulting, LLC (“EMC”), its principals, affiliates, representatives, subcontractors or agents (hereafter referred to as “EMC”) prepare and/or assist others in preparing and publishing oral and written information on selected companies (the “Profiled Companies”) and/or their securities (the “Securities”) in various contexts, including but not limited to corporate and business profiles, summaries, stock alerts, reports, and press releases (hereafter referred to as the “Information”) through various methods including but not limited to: (a) facsimile; (b) double opt-in spam compliant emails; (c) mail and courier; and (d) the world wide web, including but not limited to EMC’s website at www.emergingmarketsllc.com. Many of the stocks of the Profiled Companies qualify as “penny stocks” under the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) rules and regulations because, among other things, they have a price of less than $5.00 per share. Penny stocks are subject to important risks that you should be acutely aware of, as detailed in the bullet point presentation below.
The Information is disseminated to broker-dealers, members of the general public, readers of our website, and the financial community (collectively the “Recipients”) at the direction of the Profiled Companies or third party shareholders of the Profiled Companies and should be used by the Recipients for informational purposes only and even then the Information should only be used as a beginning point for further investigation. This is because EMC: (a) only presents neutral or positive information regarding the Profiled Companies and its business prospects; and (b) does not present the risks or negative aspects associated with the Profiled Company or its securities. Therefore, the Information is in of itself wholly inadequate to formulate any investment decision and we strongly advise against making any investment decisions solely based on the Information. It is imperative that you consult with your professional advisor, including your financial adviser, financial planner or attorney regarding the advisability of investing in any securities, especially with regard to penny stocks. In addition, you should consult with online services that are available free of charge at www.sec.gov, www.pinksheets.com, www.finra.org, Google, or other websites that offer investment guides, valuable information pertaining to penny stocks and penny stock frauds and the risks of investing in penny stocks. Additionally, you should review the quarterly and annual financial and disclosure reports at www.sec.gov, www.otcbb.com and www.pinksheets.com.
Statements contained in the Information that are not historical facts are forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties and may be identified by the use of terminology such as “believes”, “expects”, “may”, “will”, or “should”, or “anticipates”. Such statements should be read as being applicable to all related forward looking statements wherever they appear in any of the Information. The actual results of a Profiled Company’s operations, financial condition or other aspects of its business could differ materially from those discussed in the Corporate Information.
You should carefully review the bolded disclosure appearing immediately below:
EMC always receives compensation from the Profiled Companies or third party shareholders in cash and/or compensation in the Securities in connection with preparation and dissemination of the Information, most frequently in the form of Securities in the name of a Profiled Company. EMC regularly and routinely sells its securities compensation before, during and after its dissemination of the Information regarding the Profiled Companies, most frequently during the dissemination of the Information. You should be acutely aware that EMC repeatedly sells its stock compensation while it is engaged in the dissemination of the Information, as well as before and after such dissemination. Many such securities sales occur during the dissemination of the Information and often occur within minutes, hours or days after EMC first disseminates the Information to the Recipients. EMC’s dissemination of the Information has resulted in the past and will in the future result in increases in the Profiled Company’s securities trading volume, enabling EMC to sell those Securities at a profit. Additionally, EMC’s sale of the Profiled Company’s securities concurrently with the dissemination of the Information, including the Profiled Company’s profile, may enable EMC to sell at a higher price for such shares, and may result in a diminished value to those buying the Profiled Company’s securities.
EMC does not express any opinions, recommendations or viewpoints regarding the Profiled Companies or the Securities, and has not conducted due diligence of any data or information contained in the Information. The Information is based solely upon data and information provided by the Profiled Companies and EMC does not endorse, independently verify, or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information. Recipients should not rely on the data or information contained in the Information in making an investment decision and should conduct their own research of the Profiled Companies. The Recipients should not assume that material changes have not occurred since the publication and/or dissemination of in the Information. Each of the Recipients should consult with his or her legal, accounting, tax and financial advisers regarding any investment in the Profiled Companies or the Securities.
Use of the Information as well as any investment in micro-cap or penny stock securities are subject to risks and EMC’s operational realities, as follows:
- EMC is not a registered investment advisor or registered securities broker dealer and no information contained within the Information should be construed as investment advice or as a solicitation to offer, purchase or sell the Securities; therefore, you should never use the Information as the only basis upon which you make an investment decision and understand that the use of our Information does not provide you with the possible benefits of receiving advice from a registered investment adviser or registered representative or a broker or dealer.
- EMC does not provide stock recommendations; as such, none of the Information should be construed directly or indirectly or explicitly or impliedly, as stock recommendations and you should rely upon your professional adviser regarding such matters, including your registered broker, investment adviser or other qualified financial adviser.
- EMC does not endorse, independently verify or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information and conducts no due diligence of the Profiled Companies;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules, which may cause difficulties in liquidating micro-cap securities;
- Penny stocks by their very nature involve a high degree of risk and may involve the loss of one’s entire investment.
- Energy, biotech, and other companies are subject to increased regulations, which subject them to material costs and possible fines and liabilities.
- Because we will sell material amounts of the Securities during the dissemination of the Information, shortly thereafter, or at anytime, our selling activities may negatively cause price volatility, stock price declines and/or increased/decreased selling volume.
- Because we will buy material amounts of the Securities in the open market before, during or after the dissemination of the Information, these activities may cause price volatility, stock price increases or declines or increased/decreased volume.
- Because we only present positive or neutral information regarding the Profiled Companies and do not provide negative information in our Profiles, it is all the more important for you to conduct further investigation, consult with outside sources, and consult with your professional adviser.
- Because we only present selected positive or neutral information, you should consult other recommended sources as we have referred to above, to determine what information is material or immaterial;
- Because EMC is a Shareholder of the Profiled Companies, it has an inherent conflict of interest with the Recipients, in which EMC may favor their own interests over that of the Recipients, by selling its compensation during the publication of the Information or at anytime.
- The buying and selling of the Securities by EMC and/or its principals, affiliates and representatives may negatively affect the volume or price of the Securities, including price declines or the common shares becoming unstable.
- Penny stock securities are often thinly traded, in which case you may have difficulties in liquidating your securities.
- Penny stock securities involve an extremely high degree of risk.
- Because the Securities are penny stocks, they are subject to the Securities and Exchange Commission&rsquos penny stock rules, and as such, any investment in the Securities involves a high degree of risk and it may be difficult for any investor or Shareholder to resell the Securities; an investment in the Securities could result in the loss of some or all of an investment.
- The issuance of the Securities to EMC may cause shareholders and/or investors of the Profiled Companies to experience immediate and substantial dilution of their holdings and/or investments in the Profiled Companies
- Future securities issuances to EMC for services may also result in a reduction of (i) the book value or market price of the Profiled Companies’ securities, (ii) shareholder voting power; and (iii) each shareholder’s proportionate ownership of any Profiled Company.
- You should consider whether the Profiled Company is a development stage company or has little or no operations or no revenues or assets, any such conditions of which increase the risk investment level of investing in such companies.
- You should consider the financial condition of the Profiled Company in your analysis.
- Many of the companies are subject to numerous risks particular to the industry that they engage in, which may be disclosed in SEC and/or Pink Sheets reports and we urge you to review.
Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 requires that any person that uses the mails to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any publication or communication that describes a security in return for consideration received or to be received directly or indirectly from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, must fully disclose the type of consideration (i.e. cash, free trading stock, restricted stock, stock options, stock warrants) and the specific amount of the consideration. In connection therewith, EMC has received the following compensation and/or has an agreement to receive in the future certain compensation, as described below:
EMC has been compensated a total of 1,150,000 restricted shares directly from Vidaroo Corporation for two separate Investor Relations contracts. EMC has also received 3,140,000 shares from Vanguard Corporation and James Byrd Jr., Vanguard's principal. EMC has purchased 1,000,000 from Scott Morris/Julie Morris for a cost of 150,000 dollars. EMC purchased 2,306,664 shares from Tom O Hansen, Lynda Byrd, Dan Valladao, and James Byrd Sr. Ryan Painter, wife of Mr Painter (EMC'S principal) has purchased 1,470,000 shares as a result of assigned option from James Byrd for a cost of 46,665 dollars. Ryan Painter has also invested 95,000 dollars in the company at a cost of .20 per share (425,000 shares) with 90,000 warrants to purchase shares at .30. EMC has sold approximately 5,540,000 shares they have purchased and or been compensated with. EMC intends to continue to sell its shares.